Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are a translation of the Dutch terms and conditions. The organization is not liable for any inaccuracies in the translation. By making a purchase as defined in this document, participant declares to have read and agreed to the Dutch terms and conditions, available on http://prisonescape.nl/Algemene_Voorwaarden.pdf
These terms and conditions of Real Life Gaming B.V. located in Utrecht, the Netherlands apply to any and all agreements by said organization with participants of the event ‘Up The Game’ and/or other events by said organization, to be called ‘the event’.
- 1.1 These terms and conditions apply to any and all agreements within the context of the visit to the event and the purchase of all entry tickets for the event between the guest and the organization, regardless of how this purchase was established.
- 1.2 The event location has rules and regulations. These can be found on the website(s) of the organization and at the event location. By purchasing a ticket and/or entering the event location, the guest declares to have read and have agreed with the rules and regulations.
- 1.3 The organization retains the right to change the rules and regulations at any time, fully or partially. Guests will be notified of this change ahead of time. The guest needs to notify the organization in writing in case the guest does not agree with the announced change(s) in ten working days, counted from the day the rules and regulations have been altered. In this case, the organization will commit itself to find a fitting solution.
- 1.4 The nullification of any term or condition in this document does not affect the validity of any other term or condition in this document.
2. Purchase of ticket
- 2.1 The agreement between the organization and guest to participate in the event is signed as soon as an order of one or more tickets is requested from the organization or any (re)seller working for the organization.
- 2.2 A placed order is irrevocable and the guest cannot change the agreement after the order. The organization retains the right to decline orders or demand additional terms and/or conditions.
- 2.3 Information such as communications and quotations pertaining to the event and/or the ticket prices will be provided as accurately as possible. For additional costs such as reservation, method of payment and/or delivery, additional costs may be applied. As a consequence, prices of tickets might be higher than the prices printed on the tickets. The organization does not accept any responsibility for eventual inaccuracies or shortcomings in the provided price information.
3. Ticket and entry
- 3.1 The participant is required to show a valid ticket and valid proof of identity when entering the event location.
- 3.2 A ticket will be provided once to the participant and provides the holder of the ticket entry to the event and the event location (once).
- 3.3 Tickets are only available on the website(s) of the organization or with recognized (re)sellers. Buying a ticket at the organization or a recognized (re)seller is the only guarantee of validity of the ticket. Participant can be denied entry in case of doubt over a ticket’s validity
- 3.4 Tickets will be sent to the participant after having received payment, at least 7 days before the start of the event. After receiving the ordered ticket(s), the participant needs to check the ticket(s) for validity. Participants is required to contact the organization in case the tickets have not been received in time by the participant or inaccuracies are found.
- 3.5 Tickets are property of the organization. Any risk of loss, theft, damage or misuse of those is pertained to the participant from the moment the ticket has been provided to the participant.
- 3.6 Tickets are personal and non-transferable. Participant is not allowed to (re)sell tickets or to refer to the tickets in commercial expressions without explicit written permission from the organization.
- 4.1 Participation in the event is completely at the participant’s own risk. The organization is not liable for any damage material or immaterial which participant might suffer due to participating. The organization is not liable for loss, theft or damage to personal possessions.
- 4.2 If despite the statement in 4.1 liability has to be taken for damage to the participant, the organization will only be required to compensate the damage to the amount that the insurer of the organization will share out for said damage.
- 4.3 Participant declares to be aware of the fact that participation in the event requires good health, physically and mentally. Participant declares to suffice to that condition and to being well prepared for the event.
- 4.4 Participant waives the organization of any liability for damage caused by a third party as a consequence of participant’s acts or negligence.
4.4 Participant waives the organization of any liability for damage suffered by a third party as a consequence of participant’s acts or negligence during the event.
5. Cancellation or relocation of event
- 5.1 Organization retains the right to move the event to a different date, a different location or to cancel the event due to circumstances beyond organization’s control. ‘Circumstances beyond organization’s control’ will be interpreted in a broad manner, such as illness and/or cancellation of artist(s), strikes, fire, inclement weather, etc.
- 5.2 In case of cancellation of the event, organization will reimburse the entry fee as mentioned on the ticket to participant. Reimbursement will only take place through organization’s preferred method of payment. Service costs or any other (concurrent) damage, direct or indirect, will not be compensated.
6. Rules and regulations.
- 6.1 Participants are required to adhere to the rules and regulations and to directions of the organization and authorities. Organization retains the right to deny (further) entrance to the event and to removal of participant in case the organization has a reasonable cause to do so to retain peace, order and safety of the event.
- 6.2 Persons below the age of 18 will not gain entry to the event.
- 6.3 To allow the organization to meet legal obligations, participant will be required to present identification when requested. When participant is not able to present adequate identification the organization may deny participation to the event.
- 6.4 When entering the event the participant will be searched. Participation in the event will be denied in case participants refuses to be searched.
- 6.5 Digital cameras, (digital) video cameras / camcorders and other (sound) recording equipment are not allowed. Mobile phones need to be stored in lockers on the terrain provided by the organization.
- 6.6 Registration of the event without explicit written consent from the organization in any form, including professional photography, filming and recording sound and/or image for commercial ends, is forbidden. This also applies to copying and/or taking excerpts from any form of printed media.
- 6.7 The following items are not allowed at the event location: food, glassware, plastic bottles, cans, camel bags, pets, (folding) chairs, stools, inflatable wares, umbrellas and parasols, selfie sticks, drugs, firework, weapons including firearms and dangerous object. Organization will confiscate any forbidden items. Legally valuable things will be allowed to be recovered later. Illegal items will be handed over to the authorities.
- 6.8 Smoking is not permitted except at designated smoking areas. Any fines received by the organization due to the consequence of behavior of participant will be recovered from the participant.
- 6.9 It is not allowed to bring pets or animals to the event. It is also not permitted to crowd surf, make fire and/or practice commercial activities, and/or to display any offensive, discriminating behavior or to wear attire displaying signs or texts in that category on the terrain. The wearing of football shirts, motor club clothing and any other attire with group characteristic symbols and/or texts is not allowed.
7. Privacy and personal data
- 7.1 By signing an agreement with organization guest gives permission to the organization that personal data will be gathered, recorded and stored in a data file.
- 7.2 Organization will handle the personal data with the required care and will conform to the ‘Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens’ (Law for the Protection of Personal Data).
- 7.3 By signing an agreement with the organization guest explicitly gives permission to the organization for storing (personal) data.
- 7.4 Organization is allowed to use personal data of the participant to improve her service and marketing for the event and future events.
- 7.5 It is possible that image and/or sound recordings will be made during the event and that these recordings will be published or copied. The guest explicitly agrees with the making of such recordings and its exploitation and waives the right of compensation for using this material. Any image rights, copyright and/or other rights pertaining to this material are expressly transferred to the organization. Participant irrevocably waives the right to rely on personal rights.
- 7.6 The event can make (image) recordings with CCTV and the organization will hand these over to the authorities in case of calamities.
8. Final provisions
- 8.1 Only the Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions.
- 8.2 Any disputes of any nature between a guest and organization in consequence of (use of) these terms and conditions and/or agreements connected to these will be presented to the appointed judge in Utrecht.