How VR can aim your business at the future
Wednesday Business Escape Room VR
Escape room owners
11.30 - 12.15
– What does it take to add a new product to your escape room center or chain?
– What will be your competitive advantage in the next 10 years?
– How to implement VR in the existing escape room?
– How to develop a VR escape game?
– What can you achieve adding a VR escape game to your center?
– How to market a VR escape game?
Anton started in 2014 with writing real-life escape game scenarios and becoming the creative director at Lostroom company which opened 10 rooms in Russia. Now there are locations in Barcelona and Madrid under the Lostroom brand. And Anton is the CEO at Avatarico, the company developed the 1st VR escape game in the world sold to more than 70 locations across the globe. Since then the company developed 5 games. And more than 200 000 players have played these games.
Avatarico embraces different points of view. The team has experience in creating rooms, operating rooms, marketing rooms, selling to operators, and learning from them. That expertise let it create ‘wow’ experiences for the mass audience which fit the market.