No questions found
The conference page will be available on May 11 at 15:45. In case you have any issues regarding your access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our hosts will be able to open up special breakout sessions in the main lobby. You can request to join one by chatting to the host. The host will then move you and your preferred connections to that specific breakout session.
No, your ticket for the live event will be valid for the event hosted in 2021.
If you already have tickets for Up The Game 2020: The Bigger Picture, then no. You will receive an email with your ticket for the online event on May 7. If you did not receive your ticket yet, please contact email@example.com.
As of this moment we cannot guarantee a smooth experience on mobile. The most ideal situation would be to use a laptop or desktop.
All you need to do is book for a day (or all days), you will then receive information per email on how to log in our digital environment.
Before the online event make sure to prepare the following to ensure a smooth experience:
– A laptop or PC is the most ideal
(we cannot guarantee a smooth experience on mobile)
– Headphones, earbuds or headset
– A microphone (internal laptop microphones are fine, as long as you use headphones or earbuds to avoid feedback)
– Pause or stop downloads and/or film streams (i.e. Netflix) and close off unnecessary internet browsers or tabs and heavy software programs
– An internet connection. Check your internet speed via speedtest.nl or fast.com. When you have a lower download speed than 2Mbps or a lower upload speed than 0,6Mbps, please turn off your webcam to ensure a smoother experience
– Log in from a location without loud background noises
All times mentioned on our website and social media are CEST (Central European Summer Time). Check out timezoneconverter.com which time-zone you are in and how this relates to CEST.
Up The Game Online Festival will be hosted on May 11 – May 14. Every day from 16:00 – 19:00 CEST.
If you want to sign up as an exhibitor for Up The Game, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org! And we will contact you a.s.a.p.
If you haven’t found an answer to your question(s) in our FAQ, please email email@example.com!
If there are still tickets available yes!
If you want to sign up as a speaker for Up The Game, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org! And we will contact you a.s.a.p.
Once you have purchased tickets online through one of our sales channels, the order is irrevocable. You cannot change the order once the purchase has been made. If you are not able to utilise the tickets because of circumstances beyond your control, please contact our customer service.
We offer payment by: iDeal (Dutch), Bank Contact (Belgium), GiroPay (German), Creditcard and PayPal.